So you’ve got a great logo and a website and an even better mobile app; what next? Are you expecting people to randomly start visiting your site? If that’s your thought, then you surely are in for a surprise, because the 2.4 billion internet users don’t even know that you exist among 634 million websites globally. But hey, that’s nothing to worry about. It’s as much an opportunity for you to showcase your great idea to the world. You must be having a question in your mind – “How do I make my website visible?” By optimizing your site to attain a top ranking
Here at Guerrilla Force, one of our teams literally pray each morning before starting their work. They pray to the great “Saint Google” and seeks it’s blessings to get the top ranking for all our clients. Apart from seeking the blessings the team dedicatedly does:
- Site Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Competition Research
- Meta Description
- Meta Keywords
- Sitemap Creation and Submission
- Verify Link structure, Alt tags, Text link words and titles
- manual submission to all the major SE’s
- Keyword research and analysis for a maximum of (10 or more depends on niche and requirements) keywords or phrases.
- Link building
- Google local map submissions and submission on local web directory link hotfrog etc.
- Hand submission of web site to major search engines and/or directories.
- Recommendations for improvement of page titles and Meta tags for all site pages.
- Competitive analysis for main keywords/key phrases. – Analysis of site architecture and linking structure
- Analysis of HTML and page design structure
We share fortnightly ranking reports with our clients and always ensure that they are updated on the progress regularly. This is one thing that we love to do every fortnight. Do you know why? Because we love the appreciation for the awesome work we do!